A few weeks ago we had family home evening in the desert. We took the four wheelers and roasted Hot Dogs, and Marshmellows! It was a lot of fun! I meant to post this earlier but forgot to so here it is, better late then never! 
Scott and Quade getting ready to do some four wheeling!
My brother and sister in law Mark and Denise.

Quade and Thomas roasting Marshmellow's!
Here I am with my neice Lauren and Ben going for a ride in the desert.
Lauren sneaking in a kiss while Ben get's ready to eat his Marshmellow!
Jen in the background is a friend of the family.
Quade, Ben and Lauren reading a good book!

Jen in the background is a friend of the family.
Things that make me smile!
Everytime Quade eats a meal when he is finished or sometime during, his bowl or plate ends up on top his head along with the contents that remain. I caught him in the act and decided to document it for a future date when I need to remind him of all the stuff I had to put up with.
4 comments:
oh my goodness i love that. I love Ben in his duct tape shorts so stinking cute. This is a great idea i'll have to steal it :) You look great in the pic with your ben and laurn.
What I want to know is who made the duct tape shorts, and WHY? The FHE with four wheelers sounds awesome.
What a crazy fun group of boys!
Cute picts! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment