Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy Crap!!!

Jarett is taking a bath in the sink. He had not had a stinky for two days...then he finally blew overflowing the diapper, it was so full he had it all up his back and into his arm pits. I had to strip him down in the sink with the water running to keep it from getting on everything. Somehow I managed to get it all over my clothes in the slippery process of cleaning him up. He loved the sink bath he was laughing and splashing the whole stinkin time!! Jarett turned 5 months on Monday the 7th and he just cut his second tooth last night which kept me up all night! Two down several more to go!!


3 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

What a cute little guy and soooo big, he looks about the same size as my kids are at a year!

Lisa said...

what a cutie! I bet he felt way better after the explosion!

Trish Olsen said...

hi candice its Trish I got your site from Threseas page. :) He looks so incredibly happy :)