Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What do you remember?

Memories...
I got this game from my friend Shawna's blog. I thought it would be fun to try.
Here are the directions:
1. On my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I remember that you and Kristie lived in my old trailor, and I remember going over there and seeing your huge movie collection!

Garet and Amanda said...

I remember working with you in Relief Society in college. You were always so nice and willing to help everyone. I remember when you got engaged and how I thought it was so cute. I also remember you living across the street from us...oh EA!!! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey
I saw your picture's the kids are getting so big! You guys need to come up north soon. Love you miss you.
Christal

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Christal
Hey sis.. so we are coming up in September to visit!! Can't wait to see you and the kids.
Candice