Jarett loves to eat! And he will eat anything..and I mean anything I put in front of him!
He also can clean his tray in seconds. It is absolutely hilarious watching him chow down.
Have you ever seen a dog scarf down it's supper? Seriously that is my son. I have to fight with him during meal time to make sure he does not choke. And we both get filthy in the process. He gets both of his hands going shoveling handful's of food into his mouth and makes snorting and growling noises as he eats.
I was eating this apple but Jarett saw me and it was a lost cause. If you have food he will come, he will drop whatever toy he is playing with and try and steal your food away. I started out just giving him little pieces but I was not fast enough. So to keep the peace I just gave in and let him have it.
4 comments:
aren't kids just absolutely adorable! Is your hair getting darker?? mine is too, kids definitely mess the hair colors up!! Anyways, you guys look great.
Hey Candice! Cute post--your little guys is adorable. Thanks for your comment on my twilight post. I like to hear what other people think. The books are definitely not BAD, I really liked all four. I just don't want to have something on my shelf that my teenager couldn't read, you know? Anyway, I love reading your blog! It's fun to keep in touch this way!
What a hilarious little guy! He knows he is growing and is trying to get all the nutrition he needs!!
I love the spaghetti picts of Jarrett! too cute!
Post a Comment