Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Little Men

Jarett is always so Happy!
He is always on the go crawling around the house and walking while holding on to the couch or pushing a kitchen chair around my tile floors. He manages to get where he wants to be..which is usually where Ben and Quade are. He loves to be included and play with his big brothers, wrestle with his dad and snuggle with me!


When Quade isn't making the mess he is a great helper to me he is always willing to do what I ask! He always wants to do things on his own and to do them right. He is very independent. Which is a great quality to have...but right now it is more of a burden to me. With all his adventures and experiments he is a handful but a joy to have around. He amazes me with is determination not to give up when things don't work out they way he expects them to. He just keeps on trying until he gets it just right.
Benjamin Moore
Table Top Trouble Shooter's
T-Ball Spring 2008
My little man is growing up so fast! He is so loving and caring and sensitive to everyone around him. He is always happy to help, always singing a song or pretending he is Superman and saving the day. He is a great example to his younger brothers!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to hear from you. Your boys are so cute!!! I have yet to experience the boy thing. What fun times! I look forward to seeing more fun times.

Breezy Skye said...

Wow three boys that is great. They'll be the best of buds. It's great to see how you're little family is doing, I'm glad you found my blog. I just love reading blogs and seeing how everyone is doing.

ToddNSass said...

ahhh, your boys are so cute!