I saw this on Chelsea's Blog and thought it would be a good way for everyone to get to know Scott and I better.
Me and My Man
My Man...
1. Who is your man? Scott Randall Moore
2. How long have you been together? 5 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? We didn't Date. We met the first day of School and we were engaged secretly a week and a half later. We then were offically engaged to everyone else about a month after we first met. I guess you could say we dated after we got engaged.We were married 4 months later.
4. How old is your man? 26
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? He eats more at one time. But actually I think I eat more through out the day.
2. Who said "I love you" first? Scott did right before we got engaged. I was in shock because it had only been a week since we first met. My response to him when he told me he loved me was " Thats Nice". He still won't let that comment go to this day.
3. Who weighs more? He does! (This is really a nasty question if you think about it. Why would ANY girl want to answer otherwise?)
4. Who sings better? Hmmm, I think we are both good singers.
5. Who's Older? I am older by 2 years and 3 months
6. Who's smarter? I am smarter when it comes to common sense and every day task. Scott is smarter when it comes to Knowledge education wise. He seems to know everything.
7. Who's temper is worse? Definately me. Scott rarley gets upset.
8. Who does the laundry? I pretty much always do. But Scott will help sometimes.
9. Who does the dishes? I do mostly but Scott helps out when I ask.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do. It's always been that way. I can't sleep on the left side of the bed and Scott can't sleep on the right side. So it works out perfect for us.
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine.
13. Who's better with the computer? We are both pretty good at computers.
14. Who mows the lawn? What Lawn? I live in the Desert.
15. Who pays the bills? I do I am in charge of the money! Scott earns it and I pay the bills with it.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do mostly but Scott loves to cook too so he makes dinner everynow and then as well.
17. Who drives when you are together? Scott usually drives. But we take turns if we are going on long trips.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He ALWAYS does he is the one who earns the money.
19. Who's the most stubborn? We are both very Stubborn and Strong Willed.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? I think we are both really good at that.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Scott's parents they live two blocks from us. My parents are 6 hrs from us.
22. Who named your dog? Scott and my son Ben did. They named him Trusty. If it was up to me I would have called him Dufuce.
23. Who kissed who first? Scott wanted to kiss me first but told me he would not until I was ready. I had never kissed anyone else. I made a goal not to kiss anyone except the man I was going to marry. So I guess it was me. It was a mutual thing.
24. Who asked who out? Hmmm, we mostly just hung out all the time.
25. What did you do? The first time we hung out we went back to my place and made Spagetti for Lunch. We started talking and realized 3 hrs had passed since we went to my place and we had missed a few classes. That was three days after I had first met him and I knew we were going to get married. When ever we were together the Spirit was so strong. It was like we carried away to another place whenever we were together.
26. Who's more sensitive? I think we both are pretty sensitive depending on what is going on.
27. Who's taller? He is 6'2 I am 6 foot.
28. Who has more friends? Not sure. I currently hang out with more people then he does on a daily basis. But right now we are friends with all of the same people.
29. Who has more siblings? I do. I am the oldest of 6, and Scott is the youngest he only has 1 brother.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we are good at working together.
2 comments:
You were married just a few days before us! We were on the 31st of May, 2003.
Cute dating stories!
So...I think I might steal this from you guys too!?! It's a great way to let others know your story.
Post a Comment