Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just another day in Paradise!

Here Quade is really upset and throwing a huge tantrum because he got into trouble from playing in dry cement. He was covered head to toe in it. He was also spreading it all over the yard. Scott had told him not to touch the cement so of course he could not resist the temptation. As soon as Scott had his back turned Quade put his plan into motion.
This is what he looks like right before his head starts to spin around!

Here he is yelling at me to "STOP". He did not like the fact that I was taking his picture. But I could not resist. Taking his picture also kept me from getting upset with him. He even screamed the entire time I had him in the shower washing all the cement off of him. His little voice was very hoarse after this episode.

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

hahahahahaha you got to love kids. I can just imagine his little deep voice yelling at you

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to come and meet them! I am glad you left a comment on my blog cause I had no idea you guys have one. By the way I am horrible at updating it but I am stuck at my mom's house for another week with not much to do so I might finally get caught up a bit.

Ryan and Chelsea said...

good times, Candice. Good times!