Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged by Amber

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog List:
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys

1. Being a Mom brings me joy. I love to hear the Laughter of my boys, and watch them grow, and learn new things.

2. Spending one on one time with Scott. That does not happen very often. So when it does it is precious to me.

3. Desserts! Especially at night after the kids are in bed and I finally have peace and quiet. I can just sit and enjoy something especially bad for me and not feel guilty at all for eating it, because I deserve it after the day with the boys.

3 Fears

1. Feet... I have a foot phobia. Weird I know. But feet scare me. I don't mind baby feet or little kids feet. But my husband can not put his feet anywhere near me with out me freaking out. I'm fine when people wear socks or shoes but if they are barefoot..I am terrified of them touching me.

2. Losing someone I love. I know that if it happened I would see them again one day but the thought of losing my husband or my kids terrifies me. I try not to think about that ever happening.

3. I am afraid of heights. If I am on a tall building looking down out a window I get dizzy and my heart races. Or on a bridge anything high up that I could fall from makes me nervous especially when my kids are near by running around.

3 Goals

1. To have more Patience with my kids.

2. To finish my College Degree's I would have three but decided to ditch my last semester and get married instead.

3. To re-learn how to play the piano. I started playing when I was young and quit. I knew I would regret it when I was older and now I do. I can only play with my right hand I quit before I learned to play both left and right together. I am pretty good at just playing by ear as well. I can repeat what I hear and play it with out the music.

3 Current obsessions or collections

1. I love taking pictures of my kids. Scott thinks I take to many. You can never take too many.

2. I like to work on my blog every week or two not sure if that is an obsession or not.

3. CHEESE!!! I am obsessed with cheese..if I could I would put it on everything I eat and Ranch Dressing too.

3 Random surprising facts about myself

1. I use to mud wrestle in college. Those of you who went to EA know what I am talking about.

2. I hate to read! Unless of course it is required or a really good book.

3. This is rather embarrassing for me to say but it is something not many people know. I can out Belch and Fart my husband Scott. He is amazed by this talent of mine. I use to always burp pretty well..but since I have had my kids, I don't know what happened but the gas just flows on through me with ease. Especially in the morning right after I wake up. It sounds like I am trying to get my motor started or a band of trombone's are warming up for a recital. If my boys take after me in this gas department and anyone ever asks them where they get it from. They will have the privilege of saying that they learned it from their mother. How many guys get to say that?

I tag : Lisa, Theresa, Tiff, Chelsea, Skeezie, Alicia, Trish and Sarah
okay so I tagged more than 5

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are hilarious! I enjoyed learning more about you!

Katy said...

Hi! I can't remember if I've responded to the comment you left for me...if I didn't, I meant to! It so nice to check up on old friends using these fun blogs. Hope you are all doing well. I was tagged by Chelsea, so I better get a move on!