
Okay so here is how you play along..go to your 6th picture file and choose your 6th photo then add it and write about it.
This Picture was taken at Lisa Young's Baby Shower in 2007 I was Pregnant with Jarett (my third) and She was pregnant with Kale (her first). I believe we are 8months Pregnant here or close to it anyways we were two days apart but Lisa was lucky and had her baby a few weeks early. Don't you just love are beautiful bellies!
Oh and I tag...Darcy, Jenn Penrod, Lisa, Tiffany, and anyone else who wants to play.
3 comments:
do you know what u r having yet with baby 4
what a pic. You are a brave cute prego girl. I'm so not into prego pics, but then my face gets all huge, unlike your apparently.
I just noticed this post. I don't have access to my computer for a few months, but as soon as I do, I'll do this! Actually I just might this weekend.
Post a Comment