Monday, February 2, 2009

Camping out Back

Tonight the boys (Ben and Quade) decided to have a camp out in the backyard. They were so excited to do this. But of course the excitment didn't last long and within 20min. Quade was asking to sleep in his own bed..and 15min after that Ben came inside to sleep in his bed. I guess we will have to try again another night. I had a really great picture of Ben and Quade that totally captured the excitment but of course it would not download these were the only two photo's that would.
SillyBoysScott trying to fit in the tent.


Jarett wanted to sleep outside too!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

cute boys! You are a fun mom for letting them try to sleep outside.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Wow! How fun! I have some great memories sleeping outside! I guess they are getting ready for all those scout campouts! Boys, Boys!

Carol said...

Scott still looks too young to be having four little ones of his own. ;)