Monday, November 8, 2010

The BIG # 3!!


I can't Believe my little baby Jarebear has gone from this smiley baby and grown into....

Such a Handsome 3yr old, Dirt and all!



For Jarett's b-day we went out to the Picnic grounds to have a fire and cook some Hot Dogs and "Smoores".
Here Lauren, Quade and Thomas and Ben were gathering fire wood!



Some of our friends were out 4 wheeling in the desert and stopped by to say hello. The let us take the kids on a ride. Scottie drove all the big kids around and when he got back Deedle Dee climbed on up by himself all ready to go.


Eating some Dinner



The beautiful Sunset




Dirt a boys best friend!


The cousins playing and enjoying the night.



Making "Smoores"
                                                                    
                                                                   Happy Birthday!!
On Sunday  November 7th we had a
simple get together with family to have cake and open presents.

Oh Ya here is my amazing cake job. lol, NOT!
Well at least the Birthday boy loved it. haha


Jarebear with is Papa blowing out his candles

Presents!!!

Here he is opening his Iron Man!


Mom, I a Viking!


Hmmm I think Deedle really enjoyed the cake.

All Clean!

Deedle and Kayley loving on each other.


2 comments:

The Chamberlain Family said...

What a fun Birthday! Fun times and memories!!

Lisa said...

I showed this to kael and he loves the viking hat, shield,ax. I will probably have to keep my eye out for it while shopping!