Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

 Things 1, 2, 3, 4
Happy Halloween!!
Saturday Oct. 30th The boys and I went to our Ward Trunk or Treat. We ate great food, played fun games, and now have more candy then I know what to do with.  With 4 little boys all running in a different direction they kept me pretty busy and wore me out! We had a Blast!!
 Silly Boys
 Me and the Boys getting ready to head to the Trunk or Treat
 Thing 4 soo stinkin cute!
 Thing 3 coloring a spooky picture
 Thing 2 trying to eat the doughnut on the string
 Thing 1 and some of his prizes from the games he played
This is what happens when "little things" eat sugar all evening long
...super speed kicks in.

2 comments:

Brent & Dana said...

Oh my gosh I love their costumes! So funny!

The Chamberlain Family said...

I love these costumes! The boys look soo cute. I just love the blue hair. We got our four these shirts when we went to Florida, so...I am thinking maybe i will copy you next year. Great idea!