August 21st Benjamin's first day of 1st Grade!!
He was so excited to be going back, summer could not end soon enough for this little man! He put out his outfit the night before and was up and dressed and singing first thing in the morning.
As I drove him to school and parked the car I proceeded to open my door. Ben turns to me and says " Mom, What are you doing? I can go to my class on my own!" I said to him " Well I hate to burst your bubble but I have to come with you and sign you in and talk with your teacher." He then 'sighs heavily' and grumbles under his breath. I then said " Don't worry I won't walk you to class tomorrow" He responds " Oh Good, cause that would be embarrassing!" Yep, I'm feeling the love. ha ha
But I do have to say that when it is my week to drive he will give me a hug and a kiss before he takes off.. without me having to ask.
1 comment:
It's so crazy that your boys are growing up so fast! But they are good boys. I love his picture! That was my favorite memory of my mom always taking pictures of us on our fist day of school.
Post a Comment