Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things My Boys Say and Do.

Earlier this week Ben was getting into Trouble. So I told him to go to his room...he immediately turned to me and said with tears in his eyes " Why are you so mean to kids?"

I had a pack of Malt Balls and was feeding them to Jarett. I turned to Quade and asked him if he wanted some Malt Balls. He responded happily "Yes I want some Monkey Balls" I laughed and said to him you mean Malt Balls. He said " Yes I said I want Monkey Balls!"

Today I was relaxing on the couch completely exhausted due to lack of sleep for the past 2 weeks. We have had a horrible cold and cough going through our house. So every night for the past 2 weeks I have been up during the night only getting about 3-4 hours and that is not at one time. On top of that I have come down with the cold myself. So no one has really slept very well lately. Anyways I was laying on my couch watching a movie and the boys were playing out front. Scott then spoke up and said, "Candice, come look at Quade." We walked to the front door and saw Quade buck naked standing on top of the 4-wheeler. Then he yelled out a war cry and jumped off the 4-wheeler into a pile of sand. He would then jump back up on the quad and do it over and over again. This is all in the front yard in plain view of the entire neighborhood. The thing is, we don't know how long he had been doing this. Half the town could have seen. Now Scott and I are waiting for a call from Child Protective Services because the old people in our neighborhood are quick to complain about such things.

3 comments:

Carol said...

My dear Candice and her house of boys! You and your boys crack me up!

Lisa said...

Hilarious!!!

MadMadameMim said...

so funny. My kids accuse me of being mean also. I love how your son generalized it, as if you just sit around being the wicked witch looking for ways to be mean to kids :). Aren't then great.

My Taz does things like this, but we don't have a four wheeler. I did get a report one time (in a very round about way cause the baby sitter didn't confess) that Taz had stripped and ran around the house naked until she finally called her mother who came over and dressed the little exhibitionist.

You gotta love em.