Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures I Have Been Meaning to Post

Halloween

For Halloween we went to our ward's Halloween Party. They had a little carnival for the kids, along with dinner and Trick or Treating around the class room doors. The kids had a great time!
Afterwards Nana took the boys around to a few house to Trick or Treat.

"Yes Please!!"

He looks Mighty Fine if I do say so myself!
So I found Scott's old Junior High Baseball Uniform
(SSHHHH...Not sure if he is suppose to have it??)
I had tried it on to wear it for the night..but once he saw me in it..he had to wear it!


Jarett was Tigger


Ben was the Incredible Hulk.
His costume was so cool. It had this little fan in it that you could turn on and it would blow air which inflated his costume.



Jarett and his friends, Kale the Ninja, and Shayelynn the Pink Butterfly!



Scott and I Just being a couple of Goofballs
I ended up wearing a Judo Outfit. It is amazing how much power those things make you feel you have...I seriously felt like I could kick any one's butt! I may not really be a master of the arts, but thanks to Turbo Jam I've learned a thing or too!


Quade was Buzz Light Year!



The Whole Family!





Pumpkin Carving



About 2 weeks ago we decided to carve the pumpkins that we picked up in Snowflake in September.
Of course I knew they would not last until Halloween but the boys could not wait any longer so we decided to go ahead and carve them for Family Night. It was a lot of fun Scott and I have not carved pumpkins in years!


Ben and Quade Cleaning out their Pumpkins



Scott drawing on a Scary face for Ben to Carve with help of course.



All Done!
The kids kept moving while I was taking the picture so the pumpkin faces are a little smudged. LOL... Ben totally looks like his is naked but he is not..he is wearing at least some underwear...this was right after bath time.




Party Time!





Jarett and his cousin Thomas



Lauren, Jarett, Quade, Thomas, Ben
My Niece and Nephew came over to have a movie party with my boys, and my neighbor Theresa and her three kids. We watched "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" The Veggie Tales movie. And ate lots of Pizza!




HMMM not sure why this picture posted this way???






Here I captured Quade in the act. He had stripped down to his Elmo Wear and was climbing the blocks in the yard and singing at the top of his lungs...way off tune( and half the words were gibberish) in his deep raspy voice!

More Pictures from our Trip to Pinetop




Jarett and Scott
Poor Jarett was really sick all weekend. You can see it in his little face.







Quade choosing his Pumpkin.




Even though Jarett was not feeling well, he enjoyed playing with his cousin Jenna



Jarett and Jenna giving each other "Five"




Jenna was loving on Jarett all weekend!




Hey Baby What's Your Name?
Here she is about to give him a kiss!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I just love your house of boys, Candice! I can't believe Scott still fits in his Junior High uniform. What a show off!

Scott and Candice Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.