Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rub a dub dub 5 kids in a tub

Thomas, Ben, Lauren holding Jarett & Quade!
Last night I baby sat my neice and nephew while my sister-in-law and husband went down to the church to set up for an activity, everyone needed a bath so I thought I would save water and throw them all in the tub at once. They thought that was pretty cool! Lauren and Thomas are Scott's brothers kids. They live two blocks from us! Ben and Lauren are the same age and Thomas and Quade are the same age, they are more like brothers and sister than cousins.

3 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

There are too many kids in this tub, there are too many elbows to scrub, I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine. There are too many kids in this Tub. - Shell Silverstien.
That was my favorite poem growing up. What a funny picture!

Lisa said...

I bet Nana is going to love this picture! All those fabulous kids :)

Anonymous said...

some nice dicks to suck