Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

This Sailor outfit that Jarett is wearing was his Dad's I also have a picture with Ben in it at this age.
Here is Quade with some of his girlfriends!

Quade is so proud of his eggs. He didn't know what to do at first he found one egg and sat down to open and eat the candy I had to persuade him to find more. He finally got the hang of it!


Ben hunting eggs with his friends

Well they the holidays are suppose to be relaxing and fun. I say otherwise! Nothing like a bunch of family and friends getting together that will wear you out faster than molasses in the winter time.
On Saturday Ben and Quade had an Easter egg hunt with their friends at the park. Sunday morning they dug into their baskets and ate a majority of their candy before I could get to them and right before Church!! Right after church we headed over to My brother and Sister-in-laws house for our Easter Feast. My sister Bri came down and is here for Spring Break, Some family friends came from St.David and also our friend Angelina and her two little girls Nya 1yrs old and Paisley 2 months joined us for the day. Our friends from St.David the Woods brought down thier Yamaha Rino..So of couse the men went out shooting and took it for a cruse while we stayed behind and had another Easter egg hunt with the kids. Later we joined them with the Quads and took a Sunday Ride in the desert. We then had left overs for dinner by the time we got home it was 7pm we were all so tired. The boys were in bed by 7:30pm!! Ahh Peace and Quiet! The day was a lot of fun but also a lot of work! I have more picture to come from my sister's camera of Easter Day!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that picture of Jarett! It sounds like you had a lovely Easter!