Sunday, March 20, 2011
Baby # 5 is a ...........
Another BOY! We have our basketball team!! We are so excited. Just thinking about having all boys makes me giggle inside. I never thought that I would have 5 kids for one thing, and then to top it off with them all being boys, but I wouldn't trade any of them for the World and I am looking forward to the adventures that lay ahead. The lady who was doing my sonogram could not believe it either. She said " Wow 5 BOYS!" She even went back and checked a few times to make sure and the last time she did he opened his legs nice and wide as if to say "enough already I am a BOY!" lol Now we get to play the name game. Any suggestion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a great mom you lucky girl! name ideas: Gage, Gilbert (Anne of green gable fav.!) Bryce, Chase, .... I donno... choosing names is hard, boys especially. Have fun!
Oh my! Congratulations though.
Congrats, Candice! I'm excited for you. That's great! Wow! You've almost used up all the boy names in the dictionary... let's see... Benjamin, Samuel, Jarett, Dillon. You know... this would be easier if you had some kind of theme.. like all R's or all book of Mormon names, or prophet names. Something like that. Well... Let us know what you pick!
William Randall Moore And I shall call him "Billie." JK I really like "Logan," "Trevor," or "Toby." ohh Luke.
Post a Comment