Thursday, October 22, 2009

Camping with the Moore Clan

Last weekend we went camping with Mark, Denise and Thomas and Lauren. We went to Parker Canyon Lake. The weather was beautiful and we all had a lot of fun.
And lots of yummy food too! Uh Oh, Jarett spilled the worms..Lauren and Ben
were trying to save them so the wouldn't escape.
Quade was so proud of his sea weed that he caught...
or I guess I should call it Lake Weed.

Lauren and Ben with their little wormy friends.



Scott trying to help Quade untangle his fishing line.


Ben's new friend.

Quade trying to catch the "big one"


Sleeping in our 8 man tent we had lots of room to move around.


Goofy Cousins
Quade, Lauren holding Dillon, Ben and Thomas, Jarett


Dillon Chillin


What do you get when camping for 4 days? One dirty little boy!

Quade loved hiding and paying in the tall grassy weeds.

Me and Dill by the lake on our hike.

The boys checking out the LakeScottie and Dillon keeping cool in the shade!

2 comments:

The Chamberlain Family said...

I am sure the boys loved camping! Looks like they had soo much fun! I will never forget camping with you at Girls camp. I dont think I have ever laughed harder. Good times!

me and you plus two said...

looks like the boys are peeing with the pic of them checking out the lake..lol. Cute pics!