These past few weeks have been very busy for us. On May 24th Scott and I celebrated 6yrs of marriage! We have also been watching our friends animals for them due to vacations. Scott had his 27th B-day on June 11th. My mom came down for a visit and stayed over night, the boys and I loved seeing her (I tried posting some pictures of that but they would not download, I actually have been trying to get this post our for quite sometime, but whenever I have had the time blogger was not working for me.) The boys stay busy with going to the park in the morning and playing with friends, then they have swim lessons 4days a week for 30min, following swim lessons we rush home and get them changed for pre-school.
The week of June 8th was an eventful one for us with injuries. On Monday Ben Split his eye open you can see that post below, On Wednesday evening Jarett stepped on a nail leaving a pretty good hole in the bottom of his left foot that actually ended up getting infected. The very next day he was running a fever of 102. I was out of town due to my Dr. Apt so my sister-in-law and mother-in-law took him to the clinic here in town right as they were closing and were able to get in and see the Dr. who gave him some antibiotics. Jarett is now doing much better! 2 days after Jarett's accident Quade was playing with friends around some bleachers while we were at a Ward activity at the park, he ended up getting attacked by ants, smacking his head on the bleachers causing an instant goose egg, and then 10min later falling through the bleachers scraping up his back which left a lovely bruise all the way down. I think I need to bubble wrap my children!!
Swimming Lessons
Quade practicing his kicking during Swim Class
Quade practicing his kicking during Swim ClassPet Watching
My neighbor Theresa has been on vacation a lot this past month and we have been taking care of these two abandoned kittens they adopted, the boys just loved to play with them. We also watched their chocolate lab, and the previous week we watched my friend Arika's dog too.
OUCH!!

Ben's latest adventure happened this last week Monday evening June 8th 2009
He was playing in his bedroom with his brother Quade, from the living room I could hear him singing " I believe I can Fly!!" Next thing I hear is a blood curdling scream followed by a little boy coming down the hall way with a trail of blood behind him and blood all over his face and clothes! Turns out he had been jumping off his dresser on to his brother Jarett's bed and smacked his eye on the wooden frame splitting it open. Resulting in a trip to the Clinic where they super glued his eye together again and put butterfly band aids on top. Hopefully he will listen a little better when mommy tells him not to jump off of things.
OUCH!!

Ben's latest adventure happened this last week Monday evening June 8th 2009
He was playing in his bedroom with his brother Quade, from the living room I could hear him singing " I believe I can Fly!!" Next thing I hear is a blood curdling scream followed by a little boy coming down the hall way with a trail of blood behind him and blood all over his face and clothes! Turns out he had been jumping off his dresser on to his brother Jarett's bed and smacked his eye on the wooden frame splitting it open. Resulting in a trip to the Clinic where they super glued his eye together again and put butterfly band aids on top. Hopefully he will listen a little better when mommy tells him not to jump off of things.
We also just found out that he will have to have tubes put into his ears due to fluid that will not drain, it has been causing him to have hearing problems, he will have this done July 16th, the doctor wanted to do it sooner but since Ben is in swim lessons right now and is swimming with his pre-school class they are going to wait, once they put the tubes in he will not be allowed to have any water in his ears at all until the tubes either fall our or are taking out by the Dr. which ever comes first.


2 comments:
The joys of rambuctious (spelling?) little boys! yeah for geico
lol, it's acutally called Aflac with the Duck..Geico is with the Lizzard and is car insurance..but hey I knew what you meant. :)
Post a Comment