My boys love to do everything together, and share everything too. Especially when it comes to getting sick. If one of them becomes ill the other's are soon to follow. For the past 2 weeks we have had a nasty virus in our house. It started with Ben, he came down with a fever, pink eye, horrible cough, and dual ear infections with extreme build up of fluid in one of his ears. Along with allergies that he gets this time of year. So needless to say we had one sick little boy on our hands. And many sleepless nights! Quade also came down sick with the pink eye, cough and nasty green boogers..and a few days later so did Jarett. So now Ben is feeling great and the other two are still fighting to get better! I can not wait for all the snot to go away! But waiting is what I will have to do because Scott and I both awoke with sore throat's this morning! UGGG!
Always together,
Quade Jarett and Benjamin watching a Movie
Jarett noticing I was trying to be sneaky and take their picture.
Here I captured Quade taking care of his brother. I had gone into the kitchen to make lunch. When I heard Quade talking in the other room I looked around the corner to see him running his little fingers through Jarett's hair and telling him "just rest now you will feel better soon". Seriously I had to fight the tears! It was a very sweet moment and made my day so much better to see how much he cared.
Always together,Quade Jarett and Benjamin watching a Movie
Here I captured Quade taking care of his brother. I had gone into the kitchen to make lunch. When I heard Quade talking in the other room I looked around the corner to see him running his little fingers through Jarett's hair and telling him "just rest now you will feel better soon". Seriously I had to fight the tears! It was a very sweet moment and made my day so much better to see how much he cared.
3 comments:
Ok this made me cry. That's so sweet. Hope the little guys and the two of you start feeling better.
I hope you guys feel better! It sucks to be sick! And that's awesome you guys are havin' another boy! My brother has 4 boys and they just have a blast! And I'm sure you guys already do with 3! Good luck with the name finding!
hey its me, you are sweet. now bye. luv sarah d.
Post a Comment