Sunday, January 18, 2009
Frustration!
Okay so I just wanted to appologize for not posting any more blogs lately..not because I haven't wanted to but because the Internet will not allow me too. For whatever reason it will not download any pictures..just when I think it is going to work the screan pops up that says "Internet connection has been lost"...How Annoying this is too me because it isn't true..it has just lost the connection to download pictures? Probably due to the fact that the only time I have to use the computer is when everyone else in town is. But that should not effect my connection. I really don't know what is going on..all I know is I am frustrated with it not working properly! Hopefully one day I will be able to do a new post until then you will just have to put up with my boring words and stories..cause apparently words are easier to download then pictues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry to hear you guys are havign such a hard time. Maybe you guys should do to tabletop instead they seem to be good i have had no problems with them at all. plus if you want you could always come over to my place and do a picture post if you woudl like
that is obnoxious. But I don't mind your words. As you know most of my posts are picture free cause I'm just that lazy.
I feel you there! I have tons of problems with a busted computer posting so I have to really be in the mood to do so!
Post a Comment